Banneker Park and Museum features seasonal and annual public programs and events. We also offer programs tailored to specific groups, like schools, church groups, and scouting groups. Contact our office to schedule something.
For more up to date information on programs, please visit our FaceBook Events page
Register for a Program:
Please provide the following information:
- Program/s Registering for (& which session if applicable)
- Registrant’s Name/s (indicate children’s ages beside name)
- Registrant’s Phone Number (in case of cancelations)
Note to registrants: Our office will respond during office hours (Tu-F 10a-4p) with a confirmation and payment instructions.
If you would like to receive monthly program updates, please email BannekerMuseum@BaltimoreCountyMD.gov to be added to the subscription list.
- Please Register Early – It helps us plan! Some programs may fill, in which case walk-ins cannot be accepted.
- Advance registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted: 410-887-1081, BannekerMuseum@BaltimoreCountyMD.gov
- When registering, please be prepared to provide us with the following information: name, contact information, number of people, and ages of children.
- Payments must be made within 5 business days of our confirming email, or your spot will be yielded to the waitlist.
- All payments are donations and non-refundable unless Banneker cancels the program.
- All programs are rain or shine unless a rain date is specified. Program leaders will call registrants, ONLY in the event of program cancellation, no less than one hour to the start time.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (unless the program is specifically a drop-off program). These programs are not designed to provide childcare. Therefore, parents should discuss attendance expectations with their child. Park staff cannot detain youth wishing to leave at any time.
- Programs are designed for individuals and families, not groups. If you would like to arrange a program for a group or an organization, please contact the park office Tuesday through Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
- Should you require special accommodations (i.e. language interpreter, large print, etc.) please give as much notice as possible by calling the Park Office or the Therapeutic Office at 410-887-5370/TDD: 410-887-5319.